Our Ideal ClientsETICAMBIENTE® partners with national and international environmentally and socially responsible companies, nonprofit organizations, professional associations and corporate foundations with visible track of corporate responsibility strategy & sustainability culture.
We work with CEOs & BOARDS, EXECUTIVES and MANAGERS of profit and nonprofit organizations, who are eager to understand how sustainability can make good business sense, and acquire proper in-house expertise to create successful sustainability strategies and initiatives.
They feel the growing pressure from key customers and partners to improve transparency on Triple Bottom Line measurement and performance, and make their supply chain more sustainable.
In most cases, they come to us because competitors have started to hurt them, usually through the implementation of sustainability and CSR practices to attract new clients and opportunities.
They need to address the following GOVERNANCE & SUSTAINABILITY OBJECTIVES:
- Understand how sustainability laws and regulations affect business model & governance.
- Identify, capitalize and manage sustainability opportunity & risk in a long-term perspective.
- Integrate sustainability into core business strategies towards a more sustainable growth.
- Maximize returns on tangible and intangible benefits of any sustainability or CSR initiative.
- Understand how sustainability helps business and makes operations more efficient & effective.
- Comply with environmental, health and safety laws and with new sustainability standards.
Most of our best CORPORATE & NON-PROFIT CLIENTS would describe themselves as:
- Interested in business ethics & responsive to stakeholder expectations on social performance.
- Committed to excellence & pioneers in acting responsibly towards society & the environment.
- Open-minded leaders & high-integrity team players that believe in a more sustainable growth.
- Positive, proactive, persuasive & energetic workers with strong analytical skill and aptitude.
- Decision-oriented & expertise in prioritizing projects, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Adaptable to change, creative & innovative with an ability to explore new idea & possibilities.
They operate in Italy, Europe or worldwide and especially within the growing INDUSTRIES of:
- Agro-industry & Agribusiness: production and distribution of agricultural and farm products, agro-industrial development and sustainable technologies in food processing.
- Green & Sustainable Chemistry: development of innovative chemical processes and application and promotion of cleaner production technology in the chemical industry.
- Renewable & Sustainable Energy: production, distribution and commercialization of renewable-energy products and services and energy efficiency related technology.
- Environmental Services & Equipment: innovative recycling technologies and efficient use of natural resources, air quality monitoring, waste treatment and disposal technologies.
- Green ICT & Sustainable Technologies: green technological products and services that incorporate green computing principles and take into account the Triple Bottom Line.
Some of the SPECIFIC RESULTS & SUSTAINABILITY VALUE we have generated include:
- Served SAP ITALY in preparing for content marketing on sustainability solutions launch.
- Helped SAS ITALY become first EU country to successfully sell sustainability solutions.
- Supported QUI! GROUP create first sustainability report to win public-private tenders.
- Expanded database & acquired new Italian clients for US market intelligence provider.
- Improved media coverage & consumer awareness of Italian utility with first CSR report.
- Increased revenue & online traffic for Italian Web portal on current CSR issues & trends.
Or CONTACT US to set up an INITIAL CONSULTATION. We will discuss how we can help you create and promote effective SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGIES & INITIATIVES.
Click Image Above to ENLARGE Details.