Our Knowledge & ExperienceWith 16+ years of experience transforming profit & non-profit organizations into socially responsible & profitable market leaders, and 22+ years of environmental studies, we are a forward-thinking pioneer in the field of sustainability management & communications.
Paola Fiore is a sustainability management and communications specialist and the founder of ETICAMBIENTE® Sustainability Management & Communications Consulting. A forward-thinking pioneer in her field, she leverages her creativity, passion for the environment and extensive expertise in environmental law, sustainability management and communications to create and promote innovative sustainability solutions that transform companies into profitable and responsible market leaders.
Paola works with environmentally and socially responsible companies, NPO and professional associations, especially in the agroindustry, chemical, energy, environmental and green ICT sectors. With business ethics as a core value, she empowers these organizations to develop new business models and use the latest tools and methodologies to best manage and communicate their services to their target audiences.
Paola partners with corporate and non-profit management to create a culture of sustainability, apply responsible leadership principles, and find the right balance among economic, social and environmental goals to drive innovative, sustainable business growth, increase profits, and enhance brand reputation. She empowers old and new generations of sustainability leaders to emerge through helping them define their vision and strategies, refine accountability and decision making processes, and manage cultural change towards sustainability.
In addition to over sixteen years of experience as a sustainability management and communications consultant in Italy and UK, Paola holds a masters degree in environmental management, a law degree with a specialization in environmental economics, several diplomas on sustainability management and has studied corporate social responsibility. She uses this extensive training and experience to help her clients capitalize on opportunities created when applying sustainability principles, including accessing new markets, identifying cost savings and creating new products and services – all while mitigating risk.
She can advise on a variety of issues, from natural resources consumption, supply-chain management, and recruiting sustainability professionals to carbon footprint modeling, emission trading risk and datacenter innovation. Paola also uses her legal expertise to help organizations make sense of and comply with Italian legislation, European regulations and International policies and standards about energy, environmental and corporate social responsibility management and systems.
It is her expertise in sustainability management and communications, which has led Paola to being published in several Italian weekly newspapers and monthly magazines, including La Stampa TuttoScienze, Vita Non Profit Magazine, Il Corriere delle Opere, Panorama Economy, Il Sole 24ORE, Il Mondo and Focus. She has also been featured in leading ICT publications, including Computer Business Review and ITA.SAS.COM.
She regularly presents at industry events, like SAS ITALIA FORUM 2008, SAP ITALIA 1st SUSTAINABILITY CONFERENCE 2011 and EDILCAMP 2013 the 1st Italian Barcamp for the Construction Industry, and at seminars by the SDA Bocconi School of Management.
Paola Fiore gives lectures in Ethics and Environmental Reporting at the IED Turin Professional Master in Sustainability Communications, and teaches Corporate Social Responsibility Communications at the Course on CSR created and promoted by the Italian Association Yali Cultural Production.
- ACTP The Art & Science of Coaching – Erickson Coaching International, Canada
- MSc Business & Corporate Communication – Il Sole 24 Ore Business School, Italy
- MSc Environmental Law & Management – IPA Institute for the Environment, Italy
- BA (Hons) Documentary Photography – UWCN University of Wales College Newport, UK
- Environmental Law & Economics – University of the Studies of Pavia, Italy
- Degree in Jurisprudence – University of the Studies of Pavia, Italy
- Certified European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Auditor – UNI, Italy
- Certified Environmental Health and Safety Management Advisor – ITP, Italy
- Certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Internal Auditor – UNI, Italy
- Certified SA8000 Social Accountability International Standard Auditor – CISE, Italy
- Certified SA8000 Social Accountability Management System Consultant – CISE, Italy
- Certified ISO 20121 Event Sustainability Management System Auditor – BSI Group, Italy
- Certified ISO 14040 – 14044 Life Cycle Assessment Advisor – LCA Italian Network, Italy
- Certified Clean Fleet Procurement Consultant – Intelligent Energy Europe, ICLEI, Italy
Go to OUR SOLUTIONS to learn how we can help improve your sustainability performance.
Or CONTACT US to set up an initial consultation. We will discuss your requirements in full.