Divisions We Support
We are on a mission to bring sustainability leadership and climate action into corporate culture, and make it about people and human connections. We do this by supporting individuals and teams of corporate and non profit organizations in the functional roles and management areas of:
- Health, Safety, Environment & Sustainability: complying with the latest health, safety and environment legislation, regulations, and standards to avoid the risk of incidents, inspections, penalties, and litigation.
- Supply Chain, Logistic, Purchasing & Sales: turning the mandate of creating a sustainable supply chain into a business opportunity by aligning the sustainability supply chain goals with the overall business goals.
- CSR, Marketing, Brand, Communications & PR: communicating with groups that influence, or can be affected by business to help them understand products and operations, and show company’s consideration for their needs and concerns.
- Research & Technological Development: obtaining and managing funding, enhancing interdisciplinary research, and integrating system and design thinking that facilitates resiliency and responsiveness to change.
- Education, Learning & Training: creating internal and external successful training programs that promote active education, critical thinking, collaborative learning, and new knowledge creation environments.
- Human Resources: team and group coaching, individual mentoring, recruiting, selecting, retaining talents, and developing human resources as the foundation for the long term organization’s prosperity.
Industries We Serve
We are dedicated in supporting innovative, fast-growing businesses including industrial clusters and startups, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME’s), and larger companies, especially in the fast growing industries of:
Companies and corporations specialized in the supply, processing and distribution of farm products, agricultural, food and agro-industrial commodities, and dealing with all aspects of technology management of farming goods, including post harvest physiology, handling, packaging, logistics and supply chain for successful management in post harvest and food technology.
Companies specializing in water and waste water management, river system and coastal zone management, land management, rehabilitation and remediation, air quality monitoring and control, waste minimization, resource recycling, waste treatment and disposal, cleaner production technologies, monitoring and instrumentation, research, analysis and systems development.
Companies specialized in balancing the economic, social, and environmental aspects of Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), and developing eco-friendly products and services by using sustainable technological systems and innovative cloud computing processes; organizations advancing applications for Smart Cities, Green ICT and Climate Change that help manage the sustainability of enterprise operations and the supply chain, and that of its products, services and resources, throughout their life cycles.
Renewable-energy enterprises specialized in the production and commercialization of clean energy goods and services, and energy efficiency technologies; and, organizations involved in the biofuels, solar power, wind power, wave power, geothermal power, and tidal power industry.
Companies specialized in developing processes and products for the chemical, energy, food, and pharmaceutical industries through the implementation of clean chemical technologies; green engineering enterprises providing sustainable design of goods and services to decrease the amount of pollution and exposures to potential hazards, and improve resources and energy uses throughout the life cycle assessment of sustainable products and processes.
Our Core Expertise
We provide a suite of core sustainability expertise that supports our clients meet their specific needs.