Does your company or organization hold the beliefs of an authentic SUSTAINABILITY FOCUSED INDUSTRY LEADER?
Which of these 12 CHALLENGING STATEMENTS is true for you?
1) You and your organization should be among first leaders in helping industry to change business model and create a low-carbon economy.
2) Sustainability is good for business, and drives business value for those that want to be environmentally and socially responsible market leaders.
3) Corporate and non-profit managers should recognize that environmental and social improvement is an economic and competitive opportunity.
4) It is time to move on towards a new industrial logic that integrates the environment, resource productivity, innovation and competitiveness.
5) Successful businesses know that innovative solutions lie in understanding the interconnectedness of problems, not in confronting them in isolation.
6) Sustainability management and measurement of indicators allow to evaluate intangible/tangible assets and financial/non-financial results.
7) Going beyond compliance enhance reputation and financial performance, reduce risks, increase labor productivity, market share and cost savings.
8) Improving efficiency of business practices and operations reduces costs, external impacts, energy consumption, pollution and health risks.
9) First mover advantage is based on innovation for ambitious businesses that translates customer needs into new or improved products and services.
10) To remain competitive in a growing complex market you should take advantage of the relationships, partnerships and alliances within society.
11) Sustainability communications require an understanding of each organization’s approach to sustainability and its engagement with stakeholders.
12) Consumers trust is an underpinning value, and business should strengthen its advantage by meeting customer needs and consumption choices.
Did you answer YES to 7 of these 12 COMMENTS? Please CONTACT US, so we can discuss how we can help with SUSTAINABILITY ISSUES.