Forward thinking, pioneering sustainability expert who uses her passion for the environment and extensive experience to transform corporate and non-profit organizations into socially responsible market leaders. Leveraging her creativity, multiple degrees and expertise in environmental law, sustainability and communications, she promotes innovative sustainability management solutions that empower companies to drive long term business value that honors the Triple Bottom Line.
With over 13 years of sustainability management and communications consulting experience, she partners with companies and organizations to capitalize on opportunities created by taking a sustainable approach to business, including identifying cost savings, accessing new markets and promoting new products and services. As a communications consultant, she has helped build credible brands through securing media coverage and developing powerful sustainability communications strategies and green marketing campaigns.
As a professional journalist she has built an extensive network of media professionals whom she can rely on. Dr. Paola Fiore provides all-in-one sustainability solutions that not only increase the bottom line and improve brand reputation, but also help organizations become more responsible global citizens.
- Provided SAP partner XC Excellence Club with legal advice to assure competency on sustainability/CSR.
- Served SAP ITALY in preparing for key content marketing on environmental compliance solutions launch.
- Helped SAS ITALY become the first country in Europe to successfully sell sustainability management solutions.
- Supported QUI! GROUP Italy create the first sustainability report to succeed in top public and private bids.
- Expanded database and acquired new Italian clients for an US industrial market intelligence service provider.
- Improved media coverage and consumer awareness of Italian utility with a first CSR report publication.
- Increased revenue and online traffic for Italian Web portal dealing with current CSR issues and trends.
Areas of Expertise:
- Environmental Law & Sustainability Standards.
- Sustainability Management & Compliance.
- Environmental Management & Audit Schemes.
- Carbon Management & Emissions Reporting.
- Energy Management & Eco-efficiency Plans.
- CSR Management & Accountability Standards.
- Sustainability Metrics Management & Reporting.
- Environmental Journalism & Communications.
- Stakeholder Engagement & Facilitation Process.
- Sustainability Education & Training Programs.
Sustainability Management & Communications Specialist at ETICAMBIENTE® SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTING, July 2000 – present.
Empower socially responsible corporate and non-profit organizations to create innovative sustainable business solutions and strategies that minimize the environmental impacts of business and maximize the bottom line. Services and results created for clients include:
- Improve performance and reduce the environmental impact of business by implementing sustainability management systems and promoting best practices in environmental management and audit schemes.
- Manage and forecast economic and natural consumption of an organization and enhance the strategic impact of sustainability by defining effective metrics to measure baselines and track performance.
- Minimize risk, reduce costs and promote eco-efficiency by identifying key areas for change and measuring and monitoring different elements of an organisation’s carbon emissions.
- Empower boards and executives to deliver Triple Bottom Line value by converting knowledge of environmental management, green communications, marketing and PR into winning, client-centered solutions.
- Reduce the environmental impact of purchases by helping businesses implement sustainable supply chains, improve procurement, logistics, product development and stewardship, and cut carbon emissions.
- Help companies avoid disciplinary measures by insuring compliance with legislation at national, European and international levels through developing sustainability monitoring and tracking systems.
- Enhance brand reputation through developing and implementing sustainability communications strategies, applying 2.0 tools, and providing an expert perspective through speaking, presentations and panel discussions.
- Improve leadership development and awareness of the power of applying sustainability principles in both work and life inside organizations by using coaching and training at the organizational, team and individual level.
- Measure and monitor growing consumer demand for sustainable products and services by conducting interviews, research, surveys and studies related to cultural orientation, attitudes and ethical values.
- Help reduce corporate greenwashing and third-party claims by developing tools for consumer engagement and educating employees about the importance of transparency in sustainable innovation.
Go to OUR SOLUTIONS page to learn more about how we can support you and your organization in addressing your CHALLENGES.
Or CONTACT US to set up an initial consultation and find out how our sustainability expertise and experience can help achieve your GOALS.