Recognizing that identifying key questions, bringing stakeholders together and helping them build a consensus that can lead to positive results is a complex task, we support Senior & Middle Managers bring allies and former adversaries into dialogue to improve operations and create new partnerships.
As we believe in public participation and stakeholder engagement, we help Senior & Middle Managers bring their parties together to solve problems, reach agreements, make plans and resolve conflicts, as well as design and execute meetings to gather input, share information or announce strategic decisions.
To improve credibility, we can help with these STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT, FACILITATION & PARTICIPATION SOLUTIONS:
- Stakeholders Identification & Engagement: Mapping out key internal and external participatory processes for stakeholders engagement.
- Public & Private Groups Facilitation: Achieving effective results through discussions with stakeholders in meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- NGO Partnership Development: Building long-lasting, constructive partnerships among strategic partners and non profit associations and NGOs.
- Participatory Action Research: Conducting qualitative and quantitative research on stakeholders, and empowering participatory social change.
- Dialogue Sessions & Focus Groups: Facilitating dialogues among groups with the purpose of learning and innovating towards sustainability.
CONTACT US to set up an INITIAL CONSULTATION and learn how we can help address your SUSTAINABILITY GOALS & CHALLENGES.