We believe that there are five specific TOP CHALLENGES for EDUCATION, LEARNING & TRAINING MANAGERS and officers that need to be taken into consideration today and even more in the next future. If you don’t know how to address these challenges and need help with:
- Promoting active learning & thinking, collaborative training & knowledge creation.
- Developing new literacies with information, digital and visuals among employees.
- Reaching and engaging internal workforce and external collaborators.
- Encouraging company adoption and innovation in learning with ICT.
- Advancing innovation in teaching with technology to comply with budget cuts.
To take these SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGES successfully and with a minimum of time and resources, and according to your specific NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS, we can provide you with the tools you need to achieve the following KEY OBJECTIVES in the short, medium and long term:
- Creating internal sustainability education programs to engage workforce, increase collaboration, track skills and professional career development.
- Training clients in particular business areas, such as policy-making, procurement or finance or those who come across sustainability issues regularly.
- Designing external training courses for staff of B2B and B2C clients and/or a wider audience to support marketing and sales of products and services.
- Developing education frameworks and assess training needs of customers to create best selling courses online and onsite at clients’ offices.
- Building up a wide range of corporate clients and solid customer relationships by providing a wide range of business sustainability training classes.
- Encouraging ICT innovation in learning and teaching process to reduce operating costs, comply with budget cuts and improve performances.
Do you have similar CHALLENGES & GOALS as mentioned above? Please CONTACT US so we can discuss how our solutions can help you.
Or you can go to OUR SOLUTIONS page to learn more about how we can support you and your organization improve sustainability performance.