To succeed and quickly recovery from the international financial and economic crisis, companies need to take a wide range of factors into account in their operations, including competition rules, environmental and social considerations, work organization, labour conditions, research and innovation.
To strengthen its competitiveness, business needs to understand how the European industry policy interacts with other European Union policies, measures and action plans relevant for their market sector, including environmental and energy, research and development and corporate social responsibility policy.
To improve business growth and profitability, we can help with the following SUSTAINABILITY POLICY & PLANS SOLUTIONS:
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Promoting corporate social responsibility practices to encourage business to set priorities for growth and jobs.
- Innovation & Competitiveness: Determining competitiveness and productivity growth through encouraging investment and sustainability goals.
- Industry & Environment: Integrating green concerns into enterprise policy to limit the negative impact businesses have on the environment.
- Research & EU Policy: Understanding the key actions about research and innovation from the point of view of policy, funding and management.
- Energy & Eco-Design: Dealing with eco-design concerns to reduce energy consumption with products such as household electrical appliances.
CONTACT US to set up an INITIAL CONSULTATION and learn how we can help address your SUSTAINABILITY GOALS & CHALLENGES.