It is recognized that executives with sustainability expertise, and knowledge on the impacts of sustainability-related changes in business, can improve financial returns as a benefit from their organization’s investments.
For this reason, we assist C-Level Executives in identifying major barriers to decisive action – such as a lack of understanding of what sustainability is and what it means to the organization, as well as the difficulty in modeling the business case and flaws in execution – through specific coaching and training.
To empower sustainability performance and results, we can help with the following SUSTAINABILITY COACHING & TRAINING SOLUTIONS:
- Cultural Assessment: Assessing corporate culture to maximize the ability to attain strategic objectives, and drive necessary actions to achieve goals.
- Leadership Thinking: Providing frameworks that enable to think about business performance in terms of shareholders and stakeholders value.
- Performance Evaluation: Helping to minimize business risks, and grow new business opportunities towards sustainable development issues.
- Relationship Development: Promoting corporate sustainability alignment and productive relationships through monitoring and maintenance.
- Responsibility Definition: Developing core sustainability skills to address specific roles, and take actions in key areas of corporate responsibility.
CONTACT US to set up an INITIAL CONSULTATION and learn how we can help address your SUSTAINABILITY GOALS & CHALLENGES.