We are committed to OUR CLIENTS’ SUCCESS and behave according to the following PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & CORE PRINCIPLES:
- Personal and Professional Ethical Conduct: Behave ourselves and act according to our areas of competencies, expertise and responsibilities only, in accordance with our values of personal and professional commitment, development and innovation.
- Environmental and Social Awareness: Implement social change and sustainable innovation to develop a more socially responsible business culture and a new business model, as we value quality over quantity, as well as future of next generations.
- Client-focus and Efficient Commitment: Fulfill every assignment in a two-dimensional collaborative and communicative spirit to provide continuous understanding of project management, and be mutually available, coherent and courteous.
- High Quality Service and Assistance: Promote high standards of client quality services by providing professional assistance to our clients and partners, and achieve and maintain high standards of professional competence and expertise.
- Having a clear understanding of our clients history, mission and vision, and knowledge of certain objectives and budget before taking any assignment.
- Performing a preliminary assessment with customers to understand their skills and knowledge, their demand and offer and their market situation.
- Implementing our services in good faith, diligence, impartiality, loyalty and transparency along with all quality guarantees promised to our clients.
- Striving to ensure our fees and those of our partners are fair, reasonable and commensurate with the professional and unique services performed.
- Agreeing with clients and partners that absolute reliability, adherence to deadlines and trustworthiness is the basis of any good business cooperation.
- Assuring that any conflicting interest will not be represented without the express consent of those concerned, given after a full fact disclosure.
- Disclosing affiliations that may pose a conflict of interest, and not exploiting a relationship with clients and partners for personal or financial gain.
- Improving continually our bank of knowledge and key expertise, also thanks to the continuous feedback received from our clients and partners.
- Bringing on additional service providers and consulting together, when additional expertise is requested, and defining roles and obligations clearly.
- Fulfilling assignments in a collaborative and communicative spirit, focusing on providing an on-going understanding of the best management systems.
- Providing our clients and partners with useful information on potential litigation related behavior, and our communications and consulting policies.
- Ensuring traceability of information collected in any task with strict adherence to data protection and anonymity of verbatim reports and sources.
- Guaranteeing to take into account information and views of stakeholders effectively and impartially, while strictly respecting all individual rights.
- Collecting technical data and specific information only, relevant to the understanding and evaluation of process management and procedure criteria.
- Reporting on our assignments methodological principles, how the information collected need to be used, and the objectives provided for any review.
- Facilitating understanding of sustainability principles as accessible, measurable commitments in line with organizations’ interests we work with.
- Encouraging sustainable development and corporate responsibility in conducting any administrative, commercial, financial and social activity.
- Supporting any good sustainability practice, available technology, environmental and social awareness of public and private policies and procedures.
- Minimizing negative impacts on natural resources through a process of consistent and continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Promoting the use of the Internet, ICT technology and any useful digital tools, instead of traveling to reduce environmental pollution and energy costs.
CONTACT US for an INITIAL CONSULTATION today. We will discuss how we can help you create effective SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES.