We are committed to OUR CLIENTS’ SUCCESS and behave according to the following PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & CORE PRINCIPLES:
- Personal & Professional Ethical Conduct: Behave ourselves and act according to our areas of competencies, expertise and responsibilities only, in accordance with our values of personal and professional commitment, development and innovation.
- Environmental & Social Awareness: Implement social change and sustainable innovation to develop a more socially responsible business culture and a new business model, as we value quality over quantity, as well as future of next generations.
- Client-focus & Efficient Commitment: Fulfill every assignment in a two-dimensional collaborative and communicative spirit to provide continuous understanding of project management, and be mutually available, coherent and courteous.
- High Quality Service & Assistance: Promote high standards of client quality services by providing professional assistance to our clients and partners, and achieve and maintain high standards of professional competence and expertise.
- Having a clear understanding of our clients history, mission and vision, and knowledge of certain objectives and budget before taking any assignment.
- Performing a preliminary assessment with our clients to understand their skills and knowledge, their demand and offer and their market situation.
- Implementing our services in good faith, diligence, impartiality, loyalty and transparency along with all quality guarantees promised to our clients.
- Striving to ensure our fees and those of our partners are fair, reasonable and commensurate with the professional and unique services performed.
- Agreeing with clients and partners that absolute reliability, adherence to deadlines and trustworthiness are the basis of any good business cooperation.
- Assuring that any conflicting interest will not be represented without the express consent of those concerned, given after a full fact disclosure.
- Disclosing affiliations that may pose a conflict of interest, and not exploiting a relationship with clients and partners for personal or financial gain.
- Improving continually our bank of knowledge and key expertise, also thanks to the continuous feedback received from our clients and partners.
- Bringing on additional service providers and consulting together, when additional expertise are requested, and defining roles and obligations clearly.
- Fulfilling assignments in a collaborative and communicative spirit, focusing on giving an on-going understanding of the best management systems.
- Providing our clients and partners with useful information on potential litigation related behavior, and our communications and consulting policies.
- Ensuring full traceability of information collected in any task with strict adherence to data protection and anonymity of verbatim reports and sources.
- Guaranteeing to take into account information and views of stakeholders effectively and impartially, while strictly respecting all individual rights.
- Collecting technical data and specific information only, relevant to the understanding and evaluation of process management and procedure criteria.
- Reporting on our assignments methodological principles, how the information collected need to be used, and the objectives provided for any review.
- Facilitating the understanding of sustainability principles as accessible, measurable commitments in line with organizations’ interests we work with.
- Encouraging sustainable development and corporate responsibility in conducting any administrative, commercial, financial and social activity.
- Supporting any good sustainability practice, available technology, environmental and social awareness of public and private policies and procedures.
- Minimizing negative impacts on natural environment through a process of consistent and continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Promoting the use of the Internet, ICT technology and any useful digital tools, instead of traveling to reduce environmental pollution & energy costs.
CONTACT US for an INITIAL CONSULTATION today. We will discuss how we can help you create effective SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES.